Freedom to make choices and seize opportunities for people affected by bleeding disorders.
- To be motivated by the needs of people affected by bleeding disorders
- To act with intergrity, honesty and transparency
- To deliver the best use of all our resources
- To be inclusive
- To maintain our independence
To ensure that people affected by bleeding disorders have the freedom to make choices and seize opportunities
- To enable people affected by bleeding disorders to better understand and manage their condition or situation.
- To enable people affected by bleeding disorders to participate in decision making and service delivery.
- To influence policy and improve services to people with bleeding disorders.
1.To provide resources, newsletters and websites.
2.To provide individual advocacy and support.
3.To provide opportunities for people to meet and support each other.
4.To campaign on behalf of people affected by bleeding disorders.
5.To train and support volunteer service user representatives.
6.To support local groups.
7.To work with healthcare professionals and other professionals.
Statement of Charitable Purpose
These aims and objectives represent our charitable purpose as required by the Charities Commission. Trustees are required to have regard to the Commission's public benefit guidance and to report of their charity's public benefit.