We are the only UK wide charity for everyone affected by a bleeding disorder: a community of members, supporters and healthcare professionals.
Our work is driven by a small staff team, based in London and working alongside volunteers from all over the UK. We are governed by a board of trustees.
- the UK’s only independent charity for everyone affected by a bleeding disorder
- a community of individuals and families, healthcare professionals and supporters.
Our work enables people to:
- lead fulfilling lives
- make informed choices about their treatment and care
- support and inspire others to do the same.
As a health charity, we work alongside the NHS to:
- provide easy access to information and opportunities
- influence national policy and practice to make the care and treatment of bleeding disorders consistent, effective and accessible to all
- enable the voices of all people with bleeding disorders to be heard.