The Haemophilia Society has a network of local groups right across the UK.
Local groups give people affected by bleeding disorders a chance to come together. Our groups are involved in a wide range of activities including:
- Raising public awareness of bleeding disorders
- Running information event
- Organising social and support events
- Working with local Haemophilia Centres to improve care
- Fundraising for Haemophilia Centres or the Haemophilia Society
- Speaking to newly diagnosed families
You can see if there is one in your area by checking the list below or by using the 'in our area' map. If there isn't a group in your area and you'd like to help set one up please then please get in touch by emailing Nina Benscher on email@example.com . You can also leave a message for her on 020 7269 0687.