We’ve supported people with conditions like haemophilia and von Willebrands, their families and carers for more than 60 years.
Over 25,000 people in the UK have a diagnosed bleeding disorder. We’re here to help, offering
- information to help you make informed decisions about your treatment and care – through this website, our publications and our confidential helpline
- free membership of a supportive community that understands what life with a bleeding disorder is like
- the chance to meet others with similar experiences to share through local groups and our Facebook site
- services dedicated to the needs of specific groups: women, young people, the newly diagnosed and people with an inhibitor
- ways to get your views and opinions heard, to help change UK treatment and care for the better.
Membership is free and open to all.